We’re here to provide a helping hand
The Civicare group of companies was established in the mid-1990s and have been arranging help and care at home since then. Today we are a leading provider of quality domiciliary and live in care across the country. We also provide a wide range of services to other establishments such as care homes, supported living accommodation and hospitals.
- We have a reputation for providing high quality home care services and we are accredited and contracted by Local Authorities and the NHS to deliver care services.
- We work with a wide range of privately paying clients providing services to enable clients to live independent lives in their own homes.
- Our staff include carers, support workers and nurses and all are fully trained and receive regular refresher training and monitoring.
- All our staff have an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check before they join us.
- We conduct a full employment history check on all our staff and carry out in depth reference checks.
- Civicare is regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and is regularly inspected to ensure that the highest standards of care are being maintained.
We endeavour to ensure that all our clients receive services delivered by trained, professional, reliable, friendly and flexible staff. A person centred approach is at the heart of our way of providing services.
Find your nearest Civicare