Work For Us
Health Care Assistant
We are looking for Full and part time support workers to work over a range of care settings to include Children, Young People, Elderly, Learning Disabilities and Nursing Homes. Full training and support is given.
Date Posted: November 15, 2023
Job Location: 40 St Andrews Square, Droitwich, Droitwich, WR9 8HE, UK
Our Care Staff
Our local team of friendly Care Staff have been carefully recruited and trained, and they are reference and DBS checked before starting with us. All care staff adhere to each client’s individual care plan to provide a personalised service of the highest caliber.
We are currently recruiting
We are always looking for people to help us deliver excellent care to our service users.
Why work with us?
- We offer flexible working hours to suit personal circumstances.
- Excellent rates of pay!
- A varied client group to work with ranging from the elderly to clients with mental health, as well as Children and Young People.
- Apprenticeship schemes and lots of training opportunities in mental health, social care and nursing care.
- Full time & part time hours available
- For students, we offer part time working hours and the chance to gain additional qualifications and specialist training. This is an excellent opportunity for entrance into the Health Care sector.
- 28 days paid holiday
- Access to a Blue Light Discount Card and other Carer Discount schemes
- Friendly Office Support 24/7